How to Order
- You might want to see my past work to get an idea of the
kinds of things I'm able to do, but if you want something that is totally different
from any of those, don't be afraid to ask. ^_^
- Email me with your request/inquiry/idea.
At the minimum, I'd like to know what color scheme you'd want — metal (gold or
silver) and color(s) of beads and such to be used.
- I'll get in touch with you about the details of your request, so that I can
determine a price and to make sure I have a good understanding of what you want.
- Once details are agreed upon, I'll buy materials as necessary and begin work. I'll
keep you posted on progress with pictures to make sure all is proceeding in the right
I would also like to know if you're willing to let me post photos of your item on this
site as an example of previous work. If you aren't, that's fine. ^^
- When the item is finished, I'll show one final set of pictures. If you are not
satisfied, I'll try to work with you to make the appropriate adjustments, but if
significant rework is involved, I may charge a small fee.
- When you're satisfied with the finished product, payment is due. Once I've received
it, your item will be shipped. ^_^